October 21, 2011

Look of the day: Low-key (NOT)

Hi!  Do you ever have one of those days that you don't want to fuss over your look too much, then accidentally find something fun to play with?  That was me today. I was trying to get ready fast so i could go to the drugstore in my neighborhood, but then I found my Urban Decay Urban Ammo palette.   It's a really awesome little collection of colors-- some glitters, all shimmers, all great quality.  So here is today's look:
This is my cover of Vogue lolzzz


On my eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion (original)
Crease/outer corner: Last Call (shimmering medium burgundy)
Lid: Grifter (shimmering pink-lavender with silver glitter)
Lower lash line: Chopper (shimmering light bronze with silver glitter)
Highlights: Sin (shimmering pink champagne)
Eyebrows: Lucifer by Kat Von D (matte black)
#11 liquid eyeliner (sparkley burgundy) by Make Up Forever
Lush lash mascara by Urban Decay

On my face:
Tattoo concealer in Porcelain and Light by Kat Von D
L'Oreal True Match foundation in W1
Make Up Forever HD Powder
Pink Swoon Blush by MAC

On my Lips:
Rush (glossy pinky lavendery nude) lipstick by Urban Decay

Oh yeah if you're interested on how I did my 40's faux bangs, I learned from this awesome video by none other than Miss Fleur de Guerre.

What do you do for a low-key (or not) look? Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback! Please check back (or subscribe!) for replies!