November 15, 2014

Kat Von D Studded Kiss Lipstick: Poe

Poe was THE shade of the Studded Kiss collection that was always sold out. If you are on three fence about purchasing, here's a quick review to maybe help you decide:
Poe is navy with warm purple glitter. I LOVE the color-- it's as flattering as a blue lipstick can get bc of the rich color and the purple sparkle.


Unfortunately, the texture is awful. It is SO dry and drags on the lips. I had to really work to get it to apply evenly with a lip brush (and I hate using lip brushes gr). Once applied, It feels like I've put powder on my lips. I've never experienced this kind of texture in a lipstick before.
I returned this, and I don't recommend it.

As always,  you don't have to take my word for it. The Kat Von D Studded Kiss lipstick in Poe is available right now at Sephora.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback! Please check back (or subscribe!) for replies!