September 3, 2015

Formula X To Go System

Thank you to Sephora for sending this to me!


Nail Cleanser- Alcohol based with a tiny bit of oil in it (I guess to prevent your nails from drying out).
Base- This is a sheer pink sticky basecoat. I've never used a sticky base before, and I'm definitely into it.
Pyrotechnics- Lovely balanced red. There are two other versions with different colors if you're not a fan of red.
Top Coat- Leaves my nails glossy for DAYS. I've never had a gel manicure, but I feel like this gives the look of one. Not sure why, but this has deposited air bubbles on my manicure.


The first time I used the set, my manicure lasted 14 days without chipping. Yes, 14 days. I've used the nail cleanser, base, and top coat with other nail polishes, and it's worked just as good. This system is phenomenal and I have purchased full-sized versions of the system.


This was on day 14!
As always, you don't have to take my word for it. The Formula X To Go system (as well as a full-sized and individual versions) are available now at Sephora.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback! Please check back (or subscribe!) for replies!