February 15, 2011

In Practice: green + purple look from Kat von D's Truth Palette

Here's the look I've been most successful with from the Truth palette (so far. Let's hope there will be more successes!).

Crease/outer corner: Prague
Lid: Long Distance
Highlight/inner corner: Sugar Skull

(other products used: High Frequency mascara in Lucifer, Autograph eyeliner in Puro Amor, eyeshadow in Lucifer [on brows], Tattoo Concealer in Light- all by Kat Von D. Also used: Urban Decay Primer potion)

I thought this looked a lot better in person, but maybe my light source was playing tricks on me? If so, maybe it's for the better. See how the colors don't blend completely smoothly into each other? Maybe these shadows would be better for a cut crease look?

If you have this palette and aren't having these problems, let me know! I'd love to hear the color combos that everyone has come up with, as well as any tips or tricks for these shadows!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback! Please check back (or subscribe!) for replies!