September 19, 2011

In practice: KvD Sinner palette (sugared violet)

This is today's look, and I think it's a keeper.  See below for the breakdown of what I used and where.
Add caption


Lid: Linzy-Jane
Outer corner/crease: Violator (boo--all that gorgeous glitter is nowhere to be seen)
Lower lash line: Violator diffused with Holy Bible
Inner corner/browbone: Holy Bible
Brow: Lucifer
Waterline/upper lash line: Puro Amor Autograph pencil.  (PS: This wears ridiculously well on the waterline) I also smudged this into the lower lash line.
Underneath it all: High Voltage eye primer in Skin

Also used:
KvD Sin-full mascara
MAC Pink Swoon blush
MAC Plumful lipstick
KvD Gunshine lipgloss (sadly discontinued, but Urban Decay's Lip Junkie in Perversion is a good dupe)
This post has mostly what I used on my face, but instead of using my Studio fix compact, I decided to use my Bare Minerals foundation.  I use "Fair" - the lightest color they make- but it's still a little too dark. Over that, I have Urban Decay's Razor Sharp defining powder.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback! Please check back (or subscribe!) for replies!