November 28, 2011

Review: Urban Decay Lush Lash mascara


Urban Decay's Lush Lash mascara is a lengthening mascara infused with a lash growth serum. I don't use it every day, so I can't really attest to the effectiveness of the serum, but this does its promise of lengthening lashes. This also works well if you layer mascaras-- I sometimes use this in conjunction with my KvD mascara to add more length to the volume that mascara offers.

The brush is unique to any mascara I've ever tried.  It has these hard spikes that are excellent at really defining the hairs and eliminating clumps, but they're very uncomfortable if you get them super close to your lash line.


Before

After!

All in all, I really like Lush Lash.  Even though I prefer curling mascaras, it's a great no-fuss product that is very welcome in my makeup collection. Once this runs out, I'll  definitely be re-purchasing.

You don't have to take my word for it.  It's available now at Sephora.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback! Please check back (or subscribe!) for replies!