January 12, 2012

Looks featuring Mi Vida Loca Palette

Hi! These are looks I wore today and yesterday featuring shades from Mi Vida Loca.  The shades built up enough for my tastes, but if you're looking for Sugarpill or Makeup Forever quality here, you're going to be disappointed.  Any who, these are looks I came up with. One is using the left half of the palette, and the other is using the right.

Look 1: Harlequin eyes


What I used:
eyes
Mad Max- outer half
Sparklehorse- Inner half
Dublin- crease and lower lash line
Altruism- highlight
Wonderchild- top lashline and waterline

Lucifer- eyebrows
Urban Decay Urban Lash mascara

cheeks
Benefit Coralista blush

lips
Coral Castle painted love lipstick

Look 2: Hologram eyes!
What I used:
eyes
Wonderchild- waterline and lower lash line
Drama for Your Mama- lower lash line, outer V
No Regrets- blended into DfyM on lower lash line, and into crease
Marya- inner half, blended into No Regrets
Swan Song- highlight

also used:
Lucifer- eyebrows
Sephora Full Action Extreme Effect mascara
MAC Pink Swoon blush
Viva Glam Gaga lipstick
Gunshine Lightning sheer lipgloss
(I spared you from a full face picture for this because my left eye started leaking and ruined my makeup. You're welcome!)

How would you wear this palette?  Let me know in the comments!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback! Please check back (or subscribe!) for replies!