March 15, 2014

Accutane: Month 1

My first month if Accutane has ended, and so far the process hasn't been completely horrible as expected.  The worst part is how dry my lips have gotten. The best part is that the scars on my face are already disappearing! Here's what else happened:
- the tiny, painful blemishes I had on my body disappeared
- I broke out a little on my face and back (this was expected)
- around my lady time I had super terrible mood swings and wanted to smash everything, morseo than normal (This only lasted a day or two)

A big challenge was figuring out how to deal with dry skin after having an oil slick on my face for most of my life. Luckily it was easier than expected, and I banished any gross skin peeling with super moisturizing stuff. My saving graces have been:
-Fresh Seaberry Oil
-Fresh Brown Sugar Face Polish
-Fresh Rose Mask

And that's the first month in a nutshell! If you have an Accutane story or ultra dry lip recommendations, feel free to share in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback! Please check back (or subscribe!) for replies!