June 18, 2015

Kat Von D Ink Liner : Neruda, Woolf

Kat Von D's Ink Liner is a felt-tipped liquid liner that claims a 24-hour wear time. I've never been a fan of felt-tipped eyeliners, but I was extremely intrigued by some of the colors that were released.  In case you were too, read on!

L-R: Neruda stamped, Neruda stroke, Woolf  stroke, Woolf stamped

Neruda: Matte balanced white.
Woolf: Cool-toned matte grey

PIGMENTATION: Both colors are semi-opaque in one swipe and are buildable.

PRODUCT: It is a waterproof, flake-proof, and thin formula. I didn't have any fading after 10+ hours either.



PACKAGING: The felt tip is very, very firm.  I found that the best way to use it was to lay it length-wise against your eye to "stamp" the product onto your eye, as opposed to using the tip like a brush tipped liner. The handle was very lightweight, and there is a shaker inside to mix up the product.

PRICE: $19 for .19 oz

Even though I have to change my method of application, I definitely recommend Kat Von D's Ink Liners.  If you're not a fan of grey or white, there are eight other colors to check out!

As always, you don't have to take my word for it. Kat Von D's Ink Liners are available now at Sephora.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback! Please check back (or subscribe!) for replies!