- crease: Kat Von D "LadyHawke" (deep red-plum with shimmer) pigment
- lid: MAC "Dalliance" (antiqued silvery gold with mega shimmer)mega metal eyeshadow
- highlight: Kat Von D "Tequila" (pale yellow shimmer)shadow (from the Ludwig palette)
- eyeliner: Kat Von D "Puro Amor" Autograph eyeliner(matte black)
- mascara: Kat Von D high voltage mascara in Lucifer (black) (sadly, this has been discontinued)
- brow: Kat Von D "Lucifer"(matte black) eyeshadow (from the Ludwig palette)
- cheeks: MAC "Tenderling" blush (sheer warm nude)
- lips: Urban Decay "Heavy" Lip junkie (sheer warm glossy nude)
Lesson: Using a more neutral shadow, you can tone down a color you feel is too intense. Just blend them together, et voila! It helps if the neutral shadow has some shimmer in it, to diffuse the level of intensity of the color you're trying to tone down.
If you haven't tried this before, let me know how it works for you!
If you're interested in any of the products used in this look: