October 21, 2011

Amazing find: Batiste Colored Dry Shampoo

Dear fellow black hair havers,
Is it just me or are we largely ignored by dry shampoo manufacturers?  The only black dry shampoo *I* knew of is the Bumble and Bumble hair powder, which is good, but it's SUPER expensive!! It generally retails for $25-$35-- even the tiny travel size is around $19.

 I've been looking for a cheaper alternative for a while, and have FINALLY found one at my local beauty store.  It's the Colored Dry Shampoo by Batiste.  I've used the regular Batiste dry shampoo before-- it was all right.  The smell was nice and it didn't make my hair really white like other brands have.   So finding this is black made me a very excited. And the price? LESS THAN $8!!! AWESOME!  How does Batiste CDS compare to the Bumble and Bumble hair powder? It's not a it's a much lighter texture than B&B, which I love.  With the B&B HP, I sometimes had trouble styling my hair after spraying it in because everything would get super dry and annoying. If you're like me and either A. have an oily scalp or B. dye your hair black and sometimes need to cover your roots in a flash, then you will fall in love with this.

I couldn't find a direct link for you guys if you were interested in picking up a can--sorry:( Be on the lookout for wherever Batiste is sold near you!

If you have a favorite black dry shampoo-- let me know in the comments!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback! Please check back (or subscribe!) for replies!