January 10, 2012

Nowhere special makeup

Who doesn't like to leave the house without makeup? *raises hand* Maybe I'm koo-koo, but I am not all that keen leaving the house like this:

 With that said, who wants to go crazy putting on the face when you're just going outside to run errands? (not me, usually) So this is my super easy and fast look for when I'm not going anywhere special.

Step one: Face!
You should always start with a clean face before applying any makeup-- you don't want to set yourself up for clogged pores or makeup going on weird!  So after I've washed + dried my face, I put on tinted moisturizer.  Since I have some scars and things going on, I'll put some concealer on underneath my eyes and scars/blemishes.  If I feel like it, I'll put on blush.

Steps 2/3: Lashes and Lips!
Crazy easy, folks: put on the mascara of your choice and a tinted lip balm!


What I used:
  • Urban Decay Urban Defense Tinted Moisturizer
  • Kat Von D Tattoo Concealer
  • Benefit Coralista Blush
  • Urban Decay Urban Lash Mascara
  • Clinique Superbalm in Black Honey
What's your routine when you want a quick look? Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback! Please check back (or subscribe!) for replies!