January 21, 2013

Kat Von D Everlasting Face Shaper Blush- Bellisima


Bellisima is one of the new Everlasting Face Shaper Blushes from Kat Von D.  Sephora describes it as "peachy pink."  I'd describe this as a pink tinged peach with a soft shimmer.  It was a bit on the sheer side, but it is easily built up.  Texture was like velvet & really blendable.


On my fair skin, this creates a nice natural flush.  However, due to the sheerer color payoff, I can't see Bellisima showing up on darker skin tones.



The package has the signature rose pattern embossed on the lid.  It opens by what I guess is a button, but it doesn't fully depress, and the lid doesn't immediately release when you press it.  With that said, it's not particularly difficult to open.  It has a nice mirror inside the lid,



All in all, I'd say Bellisima is a worthy purchase if you've got a lighter skin tone. (for you dark skinned ladies, there are darker shades available-- check em out!)

You don't have to take my word for it! Bellisima Everlasting Face Shaper Blush is available now at Sephora.com.

2 comments:

  1. I am considering getting this shade for my kit. i own Heartagram and Essex

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Both of those shades lean a little cooler, right? Bellisima might be a good addition for your clients who look better with warmer tones.

      Delete

Thanks for the feedback! Please check back (or subscribe!) for replies!