January 21, 2013

Kat Von D True Romance Eye Shadow Trio- Fever Ray


Fever Ray is one of the new Kat Von D True Romance Eye Shadow Trios to come out for Spring 2013.

Left side: Sheer frosted pink.
Middle: Matte burgundy.  This swatched a bit sheer, but when I applied it to my lid with a brush, the pigmentation was opaque.  The color is very similar to MAC's Sorcery.
Right side: Dark metallic brown with fine copper shimmer.  This was the most pigmented of the three, and reminds me of the KvD pigment Rooftop.


The package has a clear window with molded roses on the lid.  There is a button to release the lid, but I felt like it didn't do a great job.  Not quite sure if this is made of a really cheap, thin metal or of a really hard plastic.  It doesn't feel like it's of the same material as the more recent 8 shade palettes.


All in all I am pretty happy with Fever Ray.  The colors compliment my green eyes very well, and I can see these shades working across a variety of skintones/eye colors.

You don't have to take my word for it! The True Romance Eye Shadow Trio in Fever Ray is available now at Sephora.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback! Please check back (or subscribe!) for replies!