April 7, 2015

Look of the day 4/4/2015

Last week I cut my hair a bit shorter and it was so happy that it made me want to take selfies.  If you're interested in my vanity, feel free to follow me on Instagram @landofladythings!


FACE:
Illamasqua skinbase white mixed with KVD foundation L45
Too Faced Absolutely Flawless concealer- Vanilla
Dita Von Teese for Art Deco blush- pale peach (the number wore off :( )
Illamasqua blush- Katie
Meow Cosmetics Pampered Puss Foundation- Sleek Mau
EYES:
Melt Cosmetics Lovesick stack- Amelie, Lovesick, Fixated
Kat Von D Ludwig palette- Tequila
Kat Von D Ladybird-  Vespertine,  Renholder
Physician's Formula Eye Booster- Ultra Black
Urban Decay Perversion Mascara
Urban Decay Anti-Aging Primer Potion

BROWS:
Tarte EmphasEYES- Rich Brown
Blinc Brow Mousse- Dark Brown

LIPS:
Bite Beauty Agave Lip mask
Kat Von D Painted Love Lipstick- Ritual, Lolita

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback! Please check back (or subscribe!) for replies!