April 4, 2015

Look of the day- April 3 2015!

Today I accidentally had perfect hair so I decided to put on makeup. Because that's what you do when your hair looks good.
One of these days I'll be photogenic! My top is from Vivien of Holloway if you're curious.

Let me preface this by saying a lot of my look today was achieved with Urban Decay Naked on the Run palette.  I've listed it as "UDNotR."

FACE:
Josie Maran tinted moisturizer- fair
OCC skin conceal- Y0
Blush & highlighter- UDNotR

EYES:
UDNotR- Dive, Fix, Resist, Perversion mascara
Kat Von D Lightning Liner - Fyfe (original version)

BROWS:
Tarte EmphasEYES- Rich brown
Blinc Brow Mousse- Dark brown

LIPS:
Kat Von D liquid lipstick- Vampira (barely patted on and rubbed in really well)
Benecos lipstick- Pink Honey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback! Please check back (or subscribe!) for replies!