August 2, 2011

In Practice: Kat Von D's Angeles Palette


I promised this a while back, and now that the Angeles palette is now on sale for $24, today is as good of a time as any to post this look I did.  This particular look was my half-attempt to recreate the look Kat Von D is wearing on her Sephora page. 

This is what I used/where I used it:
crease/outer corner/lower lashline: Leather (matte milk chocolate brown)
lid: Venus (metallic copper)
browbone: Rehab (pale taupe with clear glitter)
inner corner highlight: Morphine (iridescent white)
eyeliner: Bukowski (teal with slight green shift) over Make Up For Ever's Aqualiner #11 (sparkling burgundy)

Other products used:
UDPP
Dior Iconic Mascara (black)
on brows: Kat Von D Lucifer shadow (matte black)
Sorry for the blurry pic!
 I'll get a decent camera one of these days.

















9/15/2011: I've been wearing this palette a lot lately.  It came with me on a recent vacation, and I created a different look every day with it. I did a look using a few shades from Angeles on Tuesday to add to my How to conceal acne marks post,  but since the focus of the look is on the eyes, why not post it here?
Far outer corner: Bukowski
Outer half/crease: Peggy
Inner half/brow highlight: Rehab
Lower lash line: Specimen

Other products used:
KvD eyeshadow in Lucifer (on brows)
Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Zero
KvD Sin-full Mascara

PS: I've been using a new lash growth serum from Rimmel. Check out the difference between my lashes in the first and second sets of photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback! Please check back (or subscribe!) for replies!